EmediaHealth intends to provide you with guidance on developments in healthcare. We’re of the opinion that the mainstream medical practices common in the United States and much of the world are inadequate to solve the growing deadly epidemics of diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases.
Mainstream doctors focus on treating critical illness, not on preventing the illness from occurring in the first place. Scientists and alternative medicine practitioners have identified many effective changes in behaviors and diets as well as nutrients and dietary supplements that can be very effective in improving health.
Yet these are often ignored by mainstream doctors as big pharmaceutical companies believe they cannot make a profit on them and instead prefer to introduce side-effect prone drugs that often are inferior to the alternatives in effectiveness, cost, and side-effects. Their only advantages are they are patentable and therefore highly profitable for a big drug company that can ram these drugs down the throats of doctors and consumers, even if they manage to kill hundreds or thousands of patients in the process.
By no means are all drugs bad. Generics with long track records of safety such as Metformin can often be very good choices. Yet the big brand names are pushing expensive yet often no more effective “new models” on the unsuspecting public, often steamrolling the less expensive (and less profitable) choices in the process.
We also aim to help you save money on your health care costs. There are a variety of ways to obtain testing for monitoring and screening for common health care conditions and to treat those conditions with inexpensive dietary supplements that may be superior to the practices common in mainstream medicine.
For instance, the public is widely aware of cholesterol tests being used to monitor for health threats. Yet the public is not aware that the common LDL cholesterol test isn’t even a direct measurement, it is an estimate that can widely vary to the point of being meaningless for any real use. More effective tests such as VAP and NMR LipoProfile do direct measurements and also characterize LDL cholesterol particle sizes that are increasingly believed to be more important to the health risk than the actual amount of LDL cholesterol.
Yet many, perhaps most, mainstream doctors will not order these tests unless you request them. Some don’t even know what they are. And if they come back high, many of these same doctors will prescribe dangerous statin drugs as a first line of defense despite the harmful CoQ10-depleting results that can cause pain, muscle weakness, confusion, and depression. Safer and often less expensive alternatives exist in the world of alternative medicine, but many doctors are not aware of them. By becoming an informed healthcare consumer, you can more effectively guide your medical care to pick the best cost/benefit tradeoffs for your needs and budget.
email: info @at@ emediahealth.com
(Please interpret the @at@ as a @ — we list it this way to reduce web site scraping of email addresses being used for spamming.)
Use of Our Content (Reposting and Quoting)
Our website includes copyrighted content written by our authors that has taken countless hours of research, writing, and editing to provide to our readers.
We ask that if you repost our content, please try to selectively quote the portions that you need and include a link back to the original article. You will see we have used this technique in many of our articles when we quote from other websites.
If you repost an entire article, you must include an active link back to our original article and credit the author and our website. See example below:
- Original Article: TA-65 Telomere Lengthening Just One Part Of Anti-Aging Healthcare written by Alison from EmediaHealth.com
By reposting any material from our website, you are implicitly giving us a waiver and indemnification of liability.
You agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your hyperlink (href) statements, thereby allowing search engines to rank our content based upon how often other people refer to it.
If you’re interested in advertising on our site, please consider what might be the most effective placement for your desired size and type of advertisement. We can place advertisements in the heading of the web site, on the control sidebar on the right side of the page, or in various places in articles.
If you are interested in positioning advertising in particular articles, please let us know the URL and approximate desired location of the advertisement.
If you require assistance with the graphic design or text of an advertisement, we’d be happy to help you out.
Rates are negotiable. Please contact us at [email protected]@emediahealth.com for further discussion.
(Please interpret the @at@ as a @ — we list it this way to reduce web site scraping of email addresses being used for spamming.)
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third party advertisers make use of our web site and information stored on your computer to customize the advertising and content you see on our site. Such information includes but is not limited to:
- Web browser cookies
- Your IP address
- Web browser toolbars and the information you provide to them
- Google uses “DART cookie” enables it to serve ads based on your visits to our site and other sites on the Internet
Public Comments and Forums
This site contains features that allow the posting of public comments. In the future, it may offer chat rooms, forums, message boards and /or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
In particular, some of our content may be seen by certain greedy and unethical companies or mentally ill individuals as threatening or adversarial. Sometimes the truth is threatening to companies and people who benefit from deception and manipulation. We intend to call it like we see it, even if it results in upsetting some.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We attempt to keep the information provided current and accurate. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or content contained on the website for any purpose.
- Your use of any information or content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and criteria.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, adverse legal results, adverse health effects, or any other adverse effects arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains links to many other websites which are not under the control of emediahealth.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. Our inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Content and products contained on linked websites may change. We make links based upon the content on other websites at the time the link is created. The content and products to which our links lead may be entirely different when you visit the other website through the link. There is no practical way for us to verify that the content and products remain the same and we do not attempt to do so in any way. Therefore you should realize that information we used in writing our content and to which we may have referred to back up our opinions or illustrate alternative opinions may no longer be available or may change in ways entirely outside of our control.
- Products to which we refer by name or link may change in availability, form, function, ownership, price, or in any other way and we are not responsible for these changes.
- We are not doctors or licensed medical professionals. The opinions and statements contained on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in our posts are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with your doctor or other licensed medical professional for questions as to applicability, diagnosis, and treatment in your particular case.
- We are not lawyers or licensed legal professionals. The opinions and statements contained on our website have not been evaluated for accuracy by lawyers, judges, law enforcement, government agencies, or other parties with legal authority over the legal profession.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for high-conflict people, including those with mental illnesses and/or violent or harassing behaviors, to stalk, harass, attack, defame, commit crimes against, harm, or otherwise vex or annoy others using websites and the Internet. We are not responsible for the conduct of such people, nor for the conduct of any other users of our site.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for corporations and government agencies and their employees to violate the law, spread misinformation, commit defamation, and engage in corrupt and unethical actions that harm others. We are not responsible in any way for illegal, corrupt, unethical, immoral, harmful, or any other actions of corporations, government agencies, and their employees to which we may refer in our content.
- It is unfortunately not unusual for government agencies and their employees to harass, stalk, denigrate, attack, falsely prosecute, illegally seize the property of, engage in witness tampering against, abuse the children of, or otherwise harm their citizens. We are not responsible in any way for such government abuses against our users.
- If you know or suspect you are being abused, harassed, other otherwise harmed by a government agency, government employee, company, organization, or person in connection with your usage of this website, we suggest that you take appropriate measures to protect yourself and your family.
- We have no way of knowing the particular laws of your nation, state, or locality. It is entirely possible and even likely that some content and/or products mentioned on our website may be illegal in your nation, state, or locality. This does not construe any encouragement on our part for you to break the law.
- You agree not to violate our copyright and intellectual property rights or such rights of others. You will not repost material from our website except in accordance with fair use policies and will additionally post a link back to the original source of our content.
- Under 17 U.S.C Section 512, we are not responsible for the copyright and intellectual property right violations committed by our users. If you are a copyright or intellectual property rights holder who believes that material stored or hosted on our sited is in violation of your copyright and you wish to request it to be taken down, you must contact us at our email address listed above in compliance with DMCA law.
- Every effort is made to keep our website running smoothly. However, we do not guarantee that the website will be available or operational. As you may know, there are many technical issues outside of our control including problems in Internet operation, hosting company operations, and malware and denial-of-service attacks that could result in our website becoming unavailable.
- You shall not attempt to hack into or otherwise attempt to subvert access to, destroy content of, deny access to, or otherwise damage our website or its users.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a legal claim for damages and/or the reporting of a criminal offense.
- If you violate the privacy of non-public electronic communications through this website, you may be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510 to 2521 and similar laws of US states and other nations. If you pass along illegally obtained information in violation of these laws, the parties to whom you pass the information may additionally be in violation of these laws. This could subject you and those parties to additional prosecution under criminal conspiracy laws.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in this post and on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information presented here is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice. Please obtain medical advice from qualified healthcare providers. Pursuant to FTC regulations, please be aware some of the links herein may be affiliate iinks. If you click on them and complete a purchase, this website may earn a commission.